Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The hubby's visit, part 2...and home

Catching up...

After a week with me in London, J and I took the Eurostar (I hate air travel forever now) to Paris to be serious tourists for a second week (and nearly miss our train home after running through the Musee d'Orsay the morning before we left). Since he took the vast majority of the pictures on his camera and posted them on his Picasa Web page, I'll just link to the albums here:
I got a few good shots in as well, including some of the amazing hydrangeas at Musee Rodin:



And a sort of spooky fountain there (that's someone's museum guide at the bottom):



After J went home, I pretty much just worked until my last day, when Ruby planned one more truly English activity...the Traditional English Breakfast, at a bar called The Cock down by Smithfield Market, still home to the best butchers in London:



I think I ate about a third of that and I was stuffed until about 8pm that night....when several people from our London office were celebrating their move to new jobs, so naturally we went out for a last hurrah:



But with all that, it's good to be home. Know why? 'Cuz I have the best. friends. EVAR.



Who just happen to enjoy Georgia Tech football:



Europe was awesome, but home is best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we love you too!!!

misskelley said...

awwww! it's good to have you back!!! :)